Christian HR Solutions is not just a business, but also a ministry.
We offer expertise at affordable prices.
Dave Morris is the owner of Christian HR Solutions and is a devoted follower of Jesus Christ. He has over 30 years of human resources professional experience, including over 15 years experience as the Director of Human Resources for an Agency of the Ontario Government. He also served for many years on his church board as Chair of the Human Resources Committee at a church with over 1200 attendees. He is well versed in Ontario labour legislation as it pertains to human resources issues.
If you want peace of mind that the human resources needs and requirements of your church or Christian organization are cared for in a Christ-centred manner and with integrity, contact Christian HR Solutions.
We deliver Human Resources Services for churches and the broader Christian community, including Christian Schools, Christian Charities, etc.
Christian HR Solutions is a
Christ-centred firm whose mission is to provide Human Resources services to your church or Christian organization with honesty, integrity, compassion and care.
We specialize in the following services:
- Assisting you in recruiting and hiring the right staff, including participating in the interview process and creation of employment offers/employment contracts.
- Developing HR policies and best practices employment life cycle procedures.
- Designing the optimal organization structure and developing job descriptions to help staff understand what is expected of them in their roles.
- Working with church boards to develop performance appraisal and goal setting systems for their pastors and staff.
- Acting as your HR Advisor by assisting over the phone or by
e-mail with real time staff or HR issues.
- Conducting investigations, investigation reports and recommendations.
- Mentoring and coaching leaders and supervisors on how to address staff performance issues.
- Developing performance management processes and procedures.
- Assisting with termination of employment.
- Succession planning.
- Attendance management.
- workplace accommodation and Ontario Human Rights Commission obligations.